Friday, November 13, 2009

Roasted Chicken Drumsticks & Vegetables In Plum Sauce Under $5


I made this tonight for dinner. The preparation is extremely simple and fast. Love this dinner a lot better than the usual take-out I get. Making a good home cooked dinner is not as much trouble as I thought. I can't get any take-out dinner for 4 anywhere cheaper than this, I bought the drumsticks for $2.20, vegetables for $0.88 from Ralph's manager sale tonight. The steam rice I served this with was from the Chinese restaurant leftover my client treated me to 3 days ago. The seasonings are already in my pantry and have been there for a while, glad that I found this recipe to use up the plum sauce that my mother gave me when she won a whole box of 2 dozen from some charity lucky draw she attended... You can find the recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment