Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pork Chops with Golden Applesauce

I tried this recipe tonight and it was delicious. The applesauce and the pork chop is a perfect tasty combo. I also made the Lemon-scented Broccolini from the same 30-minute meal menu, which was also good. I spent about 1.5 hours in making these 2 dishes. Felt too tired so I dropped the creamy corn from the menu. It was a delicious dinner. But it took some time to make. Washing and peeling the apple, chopping them, and peeling the lemon zest all take time. I don't suggest people making these if they just got off work hungry, but this is definitely a great dinner on weekends. This is my first time cooking a recipe from Rachael Ray ... I have to agree with her, it's delish... you can find the recipe from the Food Network website.

No comments:

Post a Comment